Our last in-person event was January 29th 2020 and we are delighted to announce our next MUG will be in-person on Thursday 29th September!
Join us between 5-8pm at the fabulous Adobe Customer Experience Centre to hear from some fantastic speakers, catch up with fellow MUG members and partake in drinks and nibbles provided by the Marketo team. 🥂 🧀
As expected, news of an in-person MUG has left us inundated with presentation options, so join us for a fun-packed evening covering all things Marketo, MarTech & MOPs.
Planned Agenda (further details to follow)
- 5:00-5:15pm - Arrival and Settling in 🏢
- 5:15-5:30pm - Welcome Back from Adele, Courtny & Emily 🙋🏻♀️💁🏻♀️🙆🏼♀️
- 5:30-5:50pm - Generating game-changing results from gifting at scale with Marketo 🎁 - Georgina Drake, Twilio
- 5:50-6:10pm - Fix your leaky funnel, go straight to meetings! 🌶 - Tom Leader, Chili Piper
- 6:10-6:15pm - Refresh 🥂 🧀
- 6:15-6:35pm - How to Build your MOPs Function & Demonstrate Value 👷🏼♂️ - Robert Nicholson, Robert Walters
- 6:35-6:55pm - Marketo Summer Release update & what does Adobe mean for Marketo 🌞 - Russell Henley, Marketo
- 6:55-7:15pm - Closing Comments and Q&A 👩🏻⚖️
- 7:15-8:00pm - Networking 🤝
Further details will be posted shortly, but register now to secure your spot!
We cannot wait to see you, in-person!!
Director of Digital Marketing, Data & Analytics
Growth & Lifecycle Marketing and Marketing Operations, EMEA
Chili Piper 🌶
Customer Success Team Lead
Senior Product Sales Specialist
Leading Digital Marketing & Data Strategy for Robert Walters Group.
15 years digital marketing experience. Covering all aspects of digital - from shaping and implementing the digital marketing strategy to changing the customer experience across acquisition and retention through digital channels.
Georgina Drake, Manager of Growth & Lifecycle Marketing and Marketing Operations, EMEA at Twilio. She is a knowledgeable marketer with over 7 years experience in the tech industry and a passion for Marketing Operations.
Russell is a veteran (literally) of the software industry, after training as an architect, he soon found his real calling, not in building design but in innovative software. The following thirty years have seen him launch 9 companies and software brands in the EMEA marketplace, he’s acted as sales, marketing and business lead in most, and is proud to have led the successful launch of companies such as Revit (sold to Autodesk), Deltek, Clarizen and Graphisoft (all by the way Marketo customers). He’s also glad he participated in the success of companies as diverse as Apple, Tibco, Autodesk and Readsoft before settling inside Marketo a little over three years ago. He is one of the last remaining original Marketo staff inside Adobe UK and works today primarily supporting some of Marketo’s largest UK clients as part of the cross product Marketing Automation Specialist Team.