Interested in running an Adobe Marketo Engage User Group?
That’s great! Passionate Marketo Users like you are the reason for this thriving community!
Here’s what it takes to run a local user group.
Adobe Marketo Engage User Group Leaders are:
- Current Marketo customers (applies to all User Group Leaders joining after May 1, 2021)
- Current residents of the city where they’re starting up the chapter (for regional MUGs only)
- Working with a Co-Leader to help run the user group and if a prospective chapter leader is a Marketo partner, they must find a Marketo customer to co-lead the group.
- Creating a group with a minimum of 10 members to be considered an official user group
Adobe Marketo Engage User Group Charter & Communications
- All prospective user group Leaders must abide by and sign the official Adobe Marketo Engage User Group Charter
- All MUG communications must not discriminate against members based on any perceived differences, including, but not limited to, differences in culture, race, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and physical ability. Do not use language that may be construed as offensive, sexist, or discriminatory in any way.
User Group Leader Resources & Benefits
- Access to additional Advocate Nation program opportunities
- Regular Global MUG Leader calls
- Regional MUG Ambassador calls when scheduled
- Exclusive contests & incentives to help drive strategic Marketo programs through the User Group program
- Discounts & Complimentary Summit passes Exclusive MUG Leader badges (LinkedIn, Marketo Community, Purple Select)
- Opportunity to engage and network with other Marketo users globally
- Marketo Product Update calls – led by the Marketo product management team to discuss what’s new or coming out, twice a year
Swag & Celebrations
- Adobe Marketo Engage User Group Leader specific swag after holding your first meeting
- Exclusive Summit Celebration for all Adobe Marketo Engage User Group Leaders