Email bot activity can artificially inflate email opens and click data, leading to inaccurate metrics and misleading performance analysis. Similarly, mastering email deliverability can help ensure that your marketing campaigns are reaching their intended audience. Learn how to optimize your email marketing campaigns by filtering out email bot activity and improving your email deliverability rate with Marketo Engage Champions and Experts Beth Massura and Ajay Sarpal in our upcoming Coffee Break on July 25th.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask these two pros about their best and most effective techniques to identify and eliminate false opens and clicks, automate email deliverability management tasks, validate sources for hard and soft bounces, and so much more!
This text-only event takes place on the Marketing Nation Community - there will be NO webinar, video link, or recorded event. All discussions, questions, and answers will occur on the thread below. Post your burning questions, hot tips, key takeaways, and let’s chat about them! Our experts will be interacting live for that hour, but the conversation can continue!
Here are some sample topics you can ask these Marketo Engage Champions about:
- How do I know if I’m having a deliverability issue in Marketo?
- What are some foundational things I should do to support good deliverability?
- How can I find spam traps in my database?
- How can I stop bots from filling out my forms?
- How can you prevent and reduce bot form fills using Marketo best practices, such as form design, validation, progressive profiling, etc.? How does DMARC help in improving Email Deliverability?
- How to use reCAPTCHA to identify and filter out bot form fills in Marketo?
NOTE: IF YOU CANNOT MAKE THE LIVE Q&A, THAT’S OKAY! ASK YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE COMMUNITY THREAD NOW AND YOUR QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE ORDER THAT IT WAS RECEIVED.
Requirements to Participate
- Must be signed into the Community during the 1-hour period
- Must post an Adobe Marketo Engage question or comment on Deliverability and Bots
- Must tag either or both Champs in your question (@Beth_Massura, @ajay_sarpal5)
- You can ALSO post your question or comment to the Q&A session in advance if you are unable to attend the live event
- THAT'S IT! *(think of this as the Marketing Nation Community equivalent of an AMA, (“Ask Me Anything”), and bring your best speed-typing game)