Join us Thursday, June 15, 2023, at the Adobe office in San Francisco for our first return of in-person SFMUG with discussions led by Brian Shin, Product Manager at Adobe and Shreha Jain, Director of Marketing Ops at SnapLogic to hear all about the future of attribution, reports, and how it's being done currently for optimal success.
About this event
Let’s face it—you’ve probably attempted setting up attribution at least once or still managing the process. Looking to scope what to look forward to and how others are successful?
Join us Thursday, June 15, 2023, at the Adobe office in San Francisco for our first return of in-person SFMUG with discussions led by Brian Shin, Product Manager at Adobe, to share:
- Insight: Current reports and the upcoming redesign
- The future of attribution: Upcoming AI/ML capabilities
- Discussion: What are the top reports and metrics you use when presenting to leadership? What kind of reports would you like to see in Marketo Measure?
Along with our newest co-host, Shreha Jain, Director of Marketing Ops at SnapLogic, to walkthrough:
- Initial pain points: How to align the team and process
- Making data-driven decisions: What we analyzed to in order to set opportunity sources
- Salesforce workflows: Customizing Bizible for the maximum benefit of automated opp stamping
Light drinks and food will be provided during the discussion and we highly encourage you to share your story with the community. Looking forward to seeing you there!